150% Seduction Freestyle Build

Well, its almost there now, after delays with making the canopy due to not being able to get the right materials out here in rural Spain, I've almost finished the canopy now, just need to spend a bit more time sanding and lacquering, then pop on the canopy and some trim lines and it as good as ready to go, fingers crossed I'll have it done this week

Advert

Ran the engine in earlier, oh the lovely oily mess cheeky but what a lot of power, certainly not going to be lacking in that department laugh

Annoyingly the battery I was planning on using for it was pretty dead, and no amount of cycling it would bring it back to life, so new one ordered, but means the maiden flight is delayed

• 4 weeks later...

Well, after having gone to the field yesterday only to find a fairly stiff crosswind that i didn't fancy doing a maiden in, today dawned flat calm with sunny blue skies, so off to the field again i went.

And the good news is, She Flies !!!! looks like plenty of power and after a few clicks of trim she flies like on rails. Had a very nice flight, then went for a second one, where the engine cut on me just after take off, so put her down in the neighbouring field, no damage don, but the a bit of soil got into the carb so decided to leave at that and clean out the carb properly at home, better to be safe than ruin the engine. pretty sure she was just running a bit too rich and is still bit fussy as its only had about 3 tanks of fuel through.

And here, a few pics (screen caps from the video)

Will get a wee video made over the next few days