Facebook

Martyn K

Advert

I gave up on Twitter BEB. Timeless drivel from 99% of the content.

However and despite my initial misgivings, Facebook has quite a lot going for it. However, due to the nature of my job I have set the security settings so that I can't be found.

However, there is a *lot* of useful stuff on there for aeromodellers (and motorcyclists or what ever you are interested in).

Martyn

Posted by Andy Green on 18/11/2013 21:25:24:

I'm in.

Why not set up a group? or is that a duplication of what we have here.

A

Hi Andy

I did think about it, however, it seems easier to simply have an open page than a group. At the moment, I don't think that there is sufficient activity to justify a group. Hopefully that will change in weeks/months to come.

(and thanks for the like)

Martyn

Hi Rich

I think you get a better class of person on Facebook..

Seriously though, if you are VERY selective what you subscribe to and are prepared to so a bit of housekeeping, FB does have a wealth of useful knowledge available.

The FB page is simply meant to be an advert. Somewhere we can post notifications and occasional images and hopefully attract new members. I hope that we continue to keep the chat on this forum though - there is a far higher density of people likely to be interested in what we do here. Just need to keep the profile up - which means regular postings in the UKCAA topic area.

Martyn