New FPV rules effective March 2014

| Posted by Chris Jones 7 on 21/12/2013 14:01:43:

| Jeez, you guys are harsh!

Sorry you see it that way, Chris but (bearing in mind you appear to use your real name) my posting was (a) for your benefit in the (unlikely) possibility that someone could follow up on your "confession" but (b) more to clear up any mis-information to other people from your statement, "Not that I now fly without one, that would be silly. (actually I can as I have permission to fly on an old MOD unit "

I don't believe that you'll find any intimation of condemnation in my OP on the subject?

Edited By Martin Harris on 21/12/2013 14:55:38

Posted by Martin Harris on 21/12/2013 14:52:59:

| Posted by Chris Jones 7 on 21/12/2013 14:01:43:

| Jeez, you guys are harsh!

Sorry you see it that way, Chris but (bearing in mind you appear to use your real name) my posting was (a) for your benefit in the (unlikely) possibility that someone could follow up on your "confession" but (b) more to clear up any mis-information to other people from your statement, "Not that I now fly without one, that would be silly. (actually I can as I have permission to fly on an old MOD unit "

I don't believe that you'll find any intimation of condemnation in my OP on the subject?

I don't, the comment was meant tongue in cheek.

Chris

Edited By Martin Harris on 21/12/2013 14:55:38

• 3 months later...

All the usual guys on here spouting facts and figures. The way I see it is just use common sense, keep away from airports, places where there are high concentrations of people below, not close to roads etc etc...Just go out and ENJOY your hobby, but there will always be some guys with their rule books in hand, moaning and mumbling ( boring people)

Have fun guys, fly safe and use your common sense!

Edited By Matt Halton on 28/03/2014 10:52:09

• 4 weeks later...