BOGOF Spectrum Receivers

Advert

I think most if not all dealers are doing this promo which is "sponsored" by HH I believe - might be worth calling the dealer you bought off and seeing if he will "co-operate". I think you needed to buy 1 x extra receiver at the time of purchase - for one freebie, or buy 2 an get 2 x freebies -  but if you dont need / cant afford them all you could buddy up with someone else to buy one or more of them.

EG: I am always looking for bargain price Spekky DSM2 receivers - PM me if you want

Thanks Tim

I will try that one! - I got a good deal anyway on that one, with a few added extras thrown in due to my negotiating skills - I did leave him with his shirt!   However he is a challenge! - He's  as tight as a 'Camels bum in a sand storm' but a good chap - I always come away happy.

Al 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Just a short note on this one. Timbo is quite correct in what he says. However - yes you do have to buy the extra receiver/s at the same time but the dealer does not supply the free receiver/s. You have to obtain a code number from the dealer and then go on the HH website and download the application form.  You then have to cut the bar codes off the boxes and send them along with the completed aplication form to HH allowing for up to 8 weeks for delivery.

Apparently HH are now saying to dealers that the offer shouldn't beavailable on discounted sets only on the full retail price (the full retail price is about £269) as the free receiver is a form of discount to the customer. Yeh right! - I think this is just a marketing ploy to increase their additional sales of receivers. So my advice is to check with the dealer if the offer is availble on their discounted sets before you part with your hard earned cash!