LF-107 Lunak plan

Hi Everyone,

I'm feeling the urge to get back in to building and have settled on an LF-107 Lunak for slope soaring, my favourite discipline. The Lunak seems the perfect answer to my desire to build a vintage, aerobatic and nice looking glider - it ticks all the boxes! Ideally I want to build one of around 2.5 to 3m span, all trad construction.

I've been to the depths of the web and back and have put some feelers out, but does anyone know of such a plan?

Cheers,

Pete

Advert

Thanks for the responses but I'd already seen those - in fact I contacted MyHobbyStore only yesterday because the wingspan for that one was stated as 4699mm, and then in another sentence it said 111" - I asked which one it was and they said neither, it's 6900mm!! I see they've corrected it now. The 111" option would have been perfect.

I'll keep digging....

My Polish isn't that great!!

Cheers.

Pete

The Lunak is 111" as far as I remember, I wanted it at 4m but got the plan and it was I am sure 111", I will have to dig it out and check.

You can have it if I find it.

I bought a Reichard Lunak in the end but there is another one that is bigger that I want! wink

Cheers

Nige.