Strange flap movement

J V R

Advert

I've found another way of doing this - with guaranteed no bounce and any timed settings you want!

The clue came from Mike on OpenTx - when he said you can only have one "slow statement" on any one channel.

So, what I've done:

1. set up a curve (say curve 1) that is y=0 at x=-100 and y=45 at x=+100 (45 is the percent of your max flaps - whatever that is)

2. program the flaperons in the mixer screen - with SB as an input (yes you can have a general switch without a position indicator as a channel input!) So now the mixer looks like this:

CH01 (+100%)Rud

CH02 (+100%)Ele

CH03 (+100%)Thr

CH04 (+100%)Ail (R Ail)

(+100%)SB Curve(Curve 1) Slow(u1.3:d1.9)

CH05 (-100%)Ail (L Ail)

(+100%)SB Curve(Curve 1) Slow(u1.3:d1.9)

And so you only have one "slow statement" per channel. I've simulated this in C9X and it works fine - no bounce. And it has the virtue of being shorter - ie fewer lines of programming!

JVR - I'll email you the binary file and you can try it out. You will just need to copy and paste the lines into your model if you want to use it - don't forget to set up the curve - you will find that in the bin file as well under the "curves" tab.

BEB

PS Obviously you could still add your elevator compensation off SB as you had it originally with this programming, that will be the same.

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 23/04/2014 17:11:37

BEB

Yes that works nicely, just tested on the plane & I have put Ele compersation on SA to have a bit more control if its not needed or the % need's altering

jvr.........

PS you have e-mail

Edited By J V R on 24/04/2014 13:59:56