Help! I can?t decide what to build

Advert

I started the Bird dog on Friday and the Storch this morning in-between doing my accounts and chatting on here.

You need to get with the time Tony sir, cad takes a little while to get the hang of but it is so much easer and there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube to help.

I used to have a full size draftsman’s board which used to take up a lot of space, now I just have a PC with a 22” monitor. Overlaying three view drawing takes no time at all plus I can build a 3D virtual model to see how a model looks this is especially useful when designing a sports model I can check how it looks from all angles which allows me to change anything that I’m happy with before the model is built in real time.

Richie

Dylan, I am self taught, It just a case of trial and error and a know I have picked up some bad habits along the way but that doesn’t matter because it’s the end result that counts, I am only just getting the hang of using the layering tool which is a big help when you can hide the layers you are not working on.

Richie