Exploding Ni-MH pack?

I always buy a set of blades one larger and one smaller than the expected correct one...then use my wattmeter to decide the best. If you dont have access to a wattmeter, then start with the smallest prop, and see how things are heatwise etc. IF the smaller prop does the job for you, stick with it, and benefit from longer flight times

Shaft adaptors are rare, and I usually end up turning something up in the lathe. 

Advert

Pete

I have the same spinners, I think. Mine came from Overlander.

They work fine as good as my Graupners, being strong, good precision. I still have to buy Aeronauht or graupner blades, as I have not yet found any good quality low cost blades.

The cost saving in the spun spinner is not that great compared to Graupner hub. It is the blades particularly if you must have them posted.

Erfolg

I've blades on the Blighty list for next week, Erfolg - can you arrange some sunshine, too, please?

I've placed a couple of orders with UK firms for collection back home and I've played Customs roulette with some bits from United Hobbies, in the States, so I'll let you know how efficient the French douaniers are!

Pete