Chip ' Bored'? Certainly Not!!

Terry Walters

I'm still here too guys and have been a bit distracted the last few weeks. Something to do with a large box that arrived a couple of months ago.......... I'll be back on it during next fews days. I'm sure Charles will be back too

Keep it up guys all good stuff and trying to find 30mins to watch the latest DF vid.

Terry

Advert

OK - P/O Fearless is back from extended (unofficial and technically AWOL) Xmas/New Year leave and has insisted that the 'Trolley Dolly' new, glossy ARTF he found occupying the workshop was removed forthwith albeit that it is as yet unfinished. It's identity continues to be a confidential matter for the present!

The work surface has been cleared as required and the various bits of Chippie have been recovered from the guest bedroom. Work has recommenced with the trim tab being cut from the right elevator. Not much but it is significant! wink 2

Danny Fenton - you may breathe a sigh of relief ..........

Terry

I was about to fetch your file from the cabinet and mark your card young Terry all this fun, anybody would think you were retired or something. Blaming P/O F bad leadership I reckon

Seriously, glad to see you are back on it. And pots and kettles etc, you have done better than I have, work has kept me away from the bench for a couple of weeks now crying 2

Cheers

Danny