Fradley Scale Day

Advert

I'll be there later. Can't do much this week because I had long overdue surgery on my left side eye-lids on Monday involving a skin graft. The recovery is remarkable but I don't want to overdo it and won't stay all day or try to fly. However I do hope to have a crack with the new camera and telephoto, so I'll see what I can do. ( My right eye is fine)!

Edited By Colin Leighfield on 27/07/2014 10:28:08

Posted by Martyn K on 28/07/2014 09:52:40:

Hi Chris

I really like the Slide show for displaying photos. Is there a 'How-to' around for this method?

+1 for the above Chris.

Great pics - I must get a better camera! Looks like you had a good time this weekend Chris! Like the TM in cammo - very nice.

Terry

Posted by Martyn K on 28/07/2014 09:52:40:

Hi Chris

I really like the Slide show for displaying photos. Is there a 'How-to' around for this method?

Martyn

I'll try to get something written this evening Martyn.

Basically it involves having them hosted in an album on picasaweb.google.com
There, under "actions" you should change the album properties so it's not private.
Finally, on picasaweb, to the right of the album you'll see a link called embed slideshow. Use the code from there with the posting button here that's to the right of the youtube button.

Have a play in our sandbox. thumbs up