Merchandising

Andy Meade

Hi gents,

Is there an easy way to display my allegiance to the PSSA with car stickers / lapel badges / full size poster of Phil with his shirt off that keeps coming up on the PSSA site?

I've seen some of the enamel type badges and car stickers on member's cars, so just wondering if I can buy any, and hopefully help out with funds for the association.

Advert

Hi Andy,

Alan Hulme had the car stickers made a number of years back now, and the son of Ron Collins (one of our founder members) produced and funded a large batch of the enamel pin badges you've seen, also supplying us with a fantastic trophy, as a tribute to his dad when Ron passed away.

I still have both stickers and pin badges available, they are 'freebies' to our members and I usually walk the patch during an event and hand them out to new members - I failed to do this during the JP Mass Build event as there was so much more going on, and just forgot at the Lleyn most recently, apols.

So do challenge me next time we meet, I will have batches of both with me at the car - or if you don't want to wait until October 11th do PM me your address and Ill stick some in the post to you. Glad you are keen and wanting to 'fly the flag'!

Just a few words on PSSA funding, as you raised it. We are a non profit making Association, and since we stopped issuing a quarterly, colour printed newsletter, relying instead solely on the website, membership has been FREE! The only costs involved really are the upkeep/hosting of the website and the domain name, plus a few prizes we buy for events throughout the year. Typically, these costs are more than met by the number of PSSA 'owned' plans we sell worldwide. Where an event does incur more cost (like the Mass Build T-shirts for example) we would always ask for an individual contribution.

PS - sorry about the photo - I tend to keep my shirt ON these days to avoid any fuss disgust

Edited By Phil Cooke on 28/08/2014 17:39:42