Full sized twin landing u/c up

fly boy3

Hi all, some one recently posted a utube clip (I think) about a twin full size landing with u/c up then taking off again. I have looked and looked for this again but failed. Googled info without success. Can any one please find  it for me. Cheers

Edited By fly boy3 on 30/04/2015 18:17:57

Edited By fly boy3 on 30/04/2015 18:19:46

Advert

Posted by fly boy3 on 30/04/2015 19:56:09:

We have a full size pilot in our club who thought it was highly unlikely that the plane would survive with damaged props.

And I would tend to have agreed with him - before seeing the video! After scraping the belly of the plane on the runway and bending the prop tips, I'm really not convinced that opening up the throttles to take off again is the action of a sane man! But then, I don't fly those things, and he does!

It was N7502S and the "after" shot of one of props is here;

After taking off it surely can't have been a smooth ride back home - surely the props were at least a little bit unbalanced... And why not do a quick circuit and land rather than flying back home in a plane that has sustained an unknown amount of damage?