Hooray Horizon!

I just have to let everyone know of some excellent service!

Over the past couple of months I have suffered three unexplained crashes with my Multiplex Gemini fitted with the Spectrum DX6 system. On each occasion the plane was flying horizontal, about ten feet off the ground and probably no more than twenty feet from me, when it just flipped and nosedived!

I contacted Horizon and they asked me to return the set to them for checking, which I did last week.

This morning I received a package from them and, much to my surprise, it contained a new Spektrum DX6i system with two receivers

http://www.rcmf.co.uk/4um/Smileys/live/shocked.gif

The comment from Horizon reads:

"Resolution: Have been unable to replicate any fault, but, due to the circumstances have replaced the system with the latest DX6i system for your peace of mind."!!!

Now THAT is service with a smile and even more so considering I didn't buy it from them in the first place!

Well done Horizon

http://www.rcmf.co.uk/4um/Smileys/live/afro.gif

Advert

I can second that.

Although a bit of a nause in applying for their recent BOGOF receiver offer. They quoted a delivery period of up to 8 weeks. On applying they sent me an e mail on the day (the following day)  that they had received my application and were processing it.

5 weeks later my shiney new receiver arrived by registered mail and contained a letter of apology stating that  due to the high demand on the offer it had taken so long and were sorry for any inconvienience caused.

Al