Hats off to the Leeds Model Shop

I ordered online a couple of Hitec digital servos from LMS which duly arrived the very next day which was impressive in itself. However, one of the servos seemed to be stalled and wouldn't work, something that has never happen before with any new servo. A quick call to Martin Sherwood at Leeds who said for me to return it and he would test it too. This I did and two days later a new servo winged its way to me, no fuss no questions just damn good customer service!

This episode will of course still keep me going back to LMS. Well done guys and thank you!

Advert

Posted by Dave Hopkin on 23/05/2015 14:52:53:

Blummin Leeds Model Shop, place has FAR too much stock all laid out in front of you, just sitting there says "buy me, buy me" .... costs me a fortune every time I visit thumbs up

Edited By Dave Hopkin on 23/05/2015 14:53:07

Martin and the chaps are excellent but as Dave says it's far too tempting. I've taken to having only enough cash to buy what i went for,otherwise i have to explain myself when i get home.

Andrew