Beware

ericrw

June 30th,, ordered from Hobbyking uk a Zippy Compact 37000mah 4s 25c lipo battery. It arrived two days later but on looking closely at the battery, I realised that it was a 3 cell but it was marked by a marker pen as a 4 cell. The difference was in the weight, voltage and size. I promptly, contacted Hobbyking support and what a lot of hassle that is. I filled in the RMA form, took a photo of the battery, submitted the post office tracking number and to where sent (UK). All these individual requests were made on a daily basis. Then finally I was asked to submit the post office notification of delivery. Today, I`ve received an e.mail confirming that they have received the battery and following further evaluation it will require 1 or two more weeks. I dare not order another 4 sell as they may have a batch of incorrectly marked batteries. Today is the 13th ! LOL.

Edited By ericrw on 13/07/2015 16:52:51

Advert

Yes, it is a 3700 mAH. I actually did not check the voltage but it was obvious that it was only a 3 cell. From HK battery list I ordered a ZC 3700mAH 4s 25c lipo, dimensions 148x33x44mm, weight 387g. £19.63. What I received was a ZC 3700mAH 3s 25c lipo, dimensions 146x19x43mm, weight 305g. price £14.82.