Laser cutting service

hi Guys

I've been looking for someone to make a kit of the old Great Planes Super Sportster 40. Mine is now past its best, so would like a new one. Unfortunately everything is ARTF now, which is not my cup of tea. So any ideas of a good source. I know Belair kits, but was looking for a smaller outfit.

Thanks

Tom

Advert

Posted by Dylan Reynolds LaserCraft Services on 13/08/2015 21:09:44:

Thanks Bob, nice to know my name springs to mind when people are thinking of lasering thumbs up

Your name also springs to mind when a burt reynolds film comes on tv for some reason?

Do you look like the bandit by any chance?

Hi Dylan, well let's try again.

Just got the drawing printed at Staples, I asked for full size but I,m not sure of what I got. As I said orinally this plane was around in the late 80,s great flyer, but they are only RTF these days, which I don't buy. From that you can guess my age.

I have in on a memory stick also, so what would you prefer, the drawing as it is, or both.

What address do you want me to send it all to.

Thanks again

Tom

This thread has stirred a memory that we have a canopy for one of the Great Planes Super Sportster range, but can't remember if it is this size model or one of the others. I don't recall having a specific cowl though.

However, and without wishing to appear to be poaching, if you can't get fixed up via Fiberglass Specialties, drop us a line and I'll dig out our stash of 'uncast treasure' and see if we have it.