It is taking a bit longer than I had hoped, but we are getting there, some of the kits are pretty much ready, others are in the test building stage and a couple are on the back burner untill we are completely sorted with the main ones.

Larger versions of some of the more popular ones are being looked into, but again all in good time.

It's a bit of a balancing act at the moment, what with other things going on, but it shouldn't be too long now.

Congratulations with the new venture, Dylan. Its great to see another British model manufacturer.

Seeing as you're based in Sedburgh, perhaps you should add one, AKA the Slingsby T21 or 'Barge' to your future project list?

Thousands of people must have had their first solo in one and would build it for nostalgia's sake.

There are plenty of attractive colour schemes too, both Air Cadets and civvy.

Slingsby T21 Sedbergh

Edited By Robin Colbourne on 19/12/2015 18:25:50

Edited By Robin Colbourne on 19/12/2015 18:26:24

• 8 years later...
On 27/08/2015 at 00:50, Dylan Reynolds LaserCraft Services said:

It is official, I am now the new owner of Airsail Kits, models include the Chipmunk UK and Canadian, Beaver, Auster A09 small and 1/4 scale, Heron Gas Buggy, Voltimer, Volksplane, Piper Tomahawk II and some others we are yet to uncover, the container arrived a couple of weeks ago from New Zealand and we are busy unpacking everything, so several months to go before kits are available, but if you have and queries or enquiries, please feel free to contact me.

Hello there, I live in Greece and I had a small crash of the auster airsail aop9 1/4 scale and I would like to buy some spare parts from the kit. Can anyone help me ? Thanks 

Airsail kits are currently in limbo whilst Jotika are settling into their new factory / warehouse.

There might be some spares left from the old stock.

You can contact them here.      Jotika

JR Airsail are a completely seperate company and are a NZ model distributor / shop.

Edited by kevin b