Free Flight Indoor Models

Advert

1000's how many do you want?

Seriously what are you looking for? have you tried a Google search, as Timbo keeps reminding us, 'Google is your friend'.

There are loads of site with plans to down load, that's where most of mine have come from. I also have a few Keil Kraft plans. pm me if you are interested.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya Guys,

Well I'm about to start building a KK Ladybird freeflight model. Its 42in span, but rather oddly there's absolutely no mention of engine size. I'm guessing it will need to be atleast 1cc diesel.

Looking forward to your comments,

John.

Hello Myron,

Actually I bought a Mills .75 new at the recent Wings & Wheels show. Its actually  a Boddo Mills .75 and is being re introduced by the Great David Boddington himself.

I've been in touch with him and he's selling them direct for £52 + £3 postage if anyone is interested.

I have not run mine yet - got to get some diesel, but it looks very nicely made. He may even bring out the 1.3 at a later date, but first on the list is a .375cc in a month or so.

I do have an old Irvine Mills .75 still in its box, which I have never run, but its all gummed up. I' ve tried to free it up with WD40 but to no avail. Maybe soaking in petrol might work. Hmmm..... might give that a try.

Do you think a  Mills .75 will pull the KK Ladybird? Myron.

John.