Atom Special Autogro

Peter Foxton

hello peter...i have never had to buy a digi plan...but i should imagine its a case of paying your dosh and then-it should ask you if you want to download the plan as a PDF...so if it has gone down to your PC...you should do a search for a file with the A/Gyro name in it.......if it hasnt...get in touch with mag people...it should be a straight forward job.....hope thats some help to you...there are some good threads on the forum here about the Atom...and of course the lad who designed it Rich Harris...is at hand....for help with your foodmixer ... oop's.

ken anderson...ne...1 ...find peters plan dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 08/01/2016 09:01:11

Gidday Peter,

I live on the other side of the Ditch. Funnily enough I have just started building an Atom Special, I'm happy to copy the article and mail it to you if you give me an address to send it to, or if you like I can scan it and email it to you. The build blog is at http://www.modelflying.co.uk/forums/postings.asp?th=98774&p=1

Cheers,

Chris

Peter,

I cannot find the magazine in the back issues so presume it has sold out, unfortunately RCM&E do not re print issues so the only way is the digital version. This is probably your cheapest option as it would cost about £3 for me to get a copy from Staples and twice as much as that to post it.

When you get your copy be sure to post your progress of your build build if you get chance. Luckily for you there have been a significant number of Atoms built, so there is now a wealth of building and flying knowledge of this particular model. There have been some clever modifications made by others so it is well worth browsing build logs etc, any questions you have just fire away, they will be answered.

The only auto available in an RCM&E magazine is one from a couple of issues back, there are copies left in the back issues link so may be worth grabbing a copy whilst there are some left.

Have fun!

Rich

G'day Fellas,

Many thanks for all your replies - truly I really appreciate your courtesy. I have paid money for this digital thingo and since been in touch with the people I sent the money to - still waiting for a reply. They probably don't work on the weekend. I'll keep you all posted.

Once again thank you. Cheers Peter.

P.S I am definately fairdinkum about this - I have ordered HK head, motor, BEC and servos.

G'day Fellas,

The Atom plan arrived today via email. Now all I have to do is figure how to get it out of this puter onto a piece of paper. Rich could you please give me the exact length of the fuse base ( B 1 ) so that I can get the scale right.

Chris you said you were the other side of the ditch. Bass Straight ?

Cheers Peter.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...