elevator servos glitching

Hi everyone its been a while since I posted anyways I'm having problems with my 30cc sbach , when I throttle up and down the elevator begins to act like mini ailerons .My RX is an AR12010 with two lipo rx packs through a powerbox switch . Serves on elevator are Hitec hs 645mg's .I have tried both servos in other channels with the same result , this is the second Rx , the first was replaced because of strange erratic behaviour in the air . I also replaced the two life Rx packs for lipos , and if I remember correctly I had no problems while the life packs were in , I changed them because they were around two years old I've checked the leads from the ignition module for chafing and bypassed the ignition cut out switch but problem is still there. Also my choke rod is metal running through a metal plate , just wondering if the choke rod vibrating in the metal support plate could cause it .i can't remember if I had installed the choke rod before or After the first Rx replacement

Advert

I'm not a Spektrum user but I did see a post recently where a chap had noticed "glitching" on his elevator & solved it with a squirt of contact cleaner into the elevator pot in the transmitter.....might be worth a try.....you seem to have covered the most obvious things.

Might also be worth checking that any extension leads are pushed fully home & making good contact.....

I hope you get it sorted.....nothing like an unexplained gremlin to spoil your flying fun....dont know