Graupner MZ radio's

WayneB

I have been looking at these Graupner Hot MZ18 / MZ24 radio's. Does anybody have any experienceof the two radio's. At the moment I use a DX8 which I have no probs with, but never been that happy so why not think of something different.

Cheers Wayne.

Advert

Posted by WayneB on 02/04/2016 22:29:59:

I have been looking at these Graupner Hot MZ18 / MZ24 radio's. Does anybody have any experienceof the two radio's. At the moment I use a DX8 which I have no probs with, but never been that happy so why not think of something different.

I think, firstly, is to look at why you're not totally happy with the DX8? What is it that is holding your total satisfaction back?

Maybe, once folk know the issues a bit more of a recommendation could be made?

Edited By John F on 03/04/2016 07:39:23

Wayne

You could have a word with Martin, proprietor of Whitchurch Models. He was flying a set last time I was at a fly-in at Sleap. He sells all makes so should not have a product bias and I have always found Martin very helpful and not in anyway sales pushy. I've no connection with the shop other than being an occasional satisfied customer when in that part of the world.