Apprentice 15e

David Soper

Posted by David Soper on 23/06/2016 18:33:30:

Hi I have been flying the Apprentice 15e for a few months,.................................................................................................................................................................................... we can hear the servos constantly working when AS3x is enabled. Can the reciever in the E Flight Apprentice be programmed to disable the gyros?

Hi again David,

As I previously posted, I fitted an AR610 which I got cheap from SMC. It certainly makes it harder work in gusty conditions (not having the AS3X) but it's manageable.

Be careful when you swap the receiver out to check the control orientation - the AR610 gives reversed aileron movement compared to the std. RX.

Guess how I found out!!!surprise

Fixed and back in the air since, but very embarrassing at the time - I won't do that again!

Kim

Advert

Hi Kim guess what... i lost my first model.... because being a newbie i did not notice in instruction book... the panic switch is reversed .. why the hell didnt they make that in red in the DX6 that AUX is reversed ... i could not work out why i had no control!.... thank for your tip should i change the RX which i was thinking of doing... my guiding hand can make this model do basic aerobatics... so he said why do i need another model yet.. fair point