Wood burning Pizza Oven

Giuseppe Saroli

To stop my hanger getting full and just fly my model I decided to build a Authentic Italian wood burning pizza oven to occupy my mind and I nearly finish the project

Everting is reject apart from the roof witch is metal and the post the rest is olds wood reject bricks reject tiles the oven is made with fire brick and cement a hell of a challenge but I am now in the process to cure the oven until I reach 450 to witch a pizza will cook in 90 seconds as it should please check my album for more pictures

Can wait for my first pizza party wink

8f10b5ca2cf6c0152e5cbe4f440b0cd8.jpg

20160327_163539.jpg

20160410_162433.jpg

Advert

I was going to put more pictures in but I don't know how to rotate there fine in my album but some come out upside down when I post them. Andy go for it the kids are going to love it and remember you party's it makes a change from the usual bbq less cooking time and more drinking time you can cook chicken sausages in it too just put them in a tray guaranteed you will be the talk of the neighbour and the kid are going to remember you especially when they doing there favourite toppings and you just put the pizza in and they wait 90 seconds who's next you say and watch the cue Go for it Cheers