June RCME

Advert

We're talking about two different things here, folks. The digi edition Gordon is lacking is the latest issue from Pocketmags which all subscribers should now by have been able to download.

Last month's mag, the May edition, has now been consigned to the digital archive.

Pete

What type of subscription do you have, Geoff? Pocketmags supply the downloadable copy (of which you can keep the copies purchased during your subscription) to your PC, iOS or Android device if you have a digital or digital/print subscription.

That subscription also allows access to the online digital archive, which is just viewable, not downloadable, but goes back to the 2006 Special.

Pete

I don't know about that, Matt - since they went digital my PC download has always been through Pocketmags.

I have the Pocketmags Offline Reader on my PC which holds all the downloaded copies.

On the Hudl (Android), it's the MyTimeMedia app - no, I don't understand it either....

Pete

Hi Guys,

Hopefully we'll find out what's gone wrong quite soon:

Thanks for your email, a member of our Customer Services team will respond to you as soon as possible.

Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 8.00am-9.30pm, Saturday 8.00am-4.00pm.

It's unimportant to me whether the online issue comes before the paper one or vice versa, but the read-online arrangement I've had until now has been convenient and I don't want to have to clog up my laptop with more downloads.

Gordon

I have the digital only subscription that I bought through this site. I can read all the back issues and I can print the ones for the 2 years I have been a subscriber. Each month I also get an email from pocket mags alerting me that the new issue is available to download and keep, through their site. Seems to be working, hope this helps.

Posted by Matt Jones on 13/05/2016 22:17:39:

Ok Pete, I think there are two strings here which have confused me. Pocketmags charge more but you can download it to keep, I get that now. What I'm missing is the 'read only' version that I used to read on this site, has that ceased?

No, it's still there, via a link on this page which is accessible through the 'Subscriber Area' field at the top of the page. However, as mentioned above, it's now only accessible to those with a digital/print and digital subscription.

In reply to Gordon's comment about clogging up the device, I understand where you're coming from.n I think my folder is now about 6Gb! If you're happy to wait a month, I think the previous month's issue goes to the online archive about the time the next month's comes out, IYSWIM...

Pete