Parzone Vapor indoor flyer

Advert

It arrived

I bought the Bind and fly Vapour, and it arrived in the post Friday at

I charged the battery as instructions. Connected the battery. Ok
Then I connected the battery again, and tried to Bind.by pushing the bind button on the TX Module and smoke appeared from the Rx pack. I quickly disconnected the battery, which was warm. What do I do, as I bought it to fly on Wednesday at an indoor meeting.

Peter

Not only were they helpful, I got it back, yesterday, the Wenesday, posted on Monday and managed to fly last night. I got someone to help with the Binding process, it realy took 3 hand and one only gets 5 seconds.

It flew perfectly, in a school hall that we go to approx once a month. It flew rise off ground. I let one of our resident experts have the first attempt flight but it was too sensitive, so decrease the rates to 50%, I am using it with the spectrum module in a futabe 9C. Second flight was great and responsive, flying straight and level on less than 50% throttle.

Then my turn as a beginner, managed the take off and it took off slight left wing low, but then it circled  around the hall, with just a slight adjustment of throttle to stabilise height, and when complete, just reduce throttle for an excellent landing.

Someone else asked if he could fly it as he was interested in buying one, and he really put it through its paces, figure of 8's touch and go, nice smooth flight untill the battery, run out. But obviusly enough power to lad it at our feet.

I beleive that we flew it for about 15 minuites as claimed, an excellent flyier for a small hall, the after sales service from Horizon was excellant. I bought it the week before to fly last night, and except for a minor glitch, managed to do exactly that. There were about 30 people at the meeting, some flying silverlites some contra rotating heli and some of the Iskarus Butterfly. I noticed turbilence when flying above the heli and the wing flexed when waiting for take off, but no problem. Every one in the hall was impressed, no adverse comments at all. A winner I beleive.. I even bumped into walls and chair with no ill effects, to test the model of course!!!!

Peter   

Hi,

I got one on saturday and have been flying it non stop ever since!!! I have managed to get it to prop hang, loop and go inverted! I got the BNF version as i already hod the DX7 radio. I seem to remember that it was advertised as 'Fly out of the box!'... and it actually does! Great little plane, handles a light breeze well, weighs as much as 2 sheets of paper! i managed to get it to fly for 20 mins in the extension on my dads house, which has a high ceiling and is quite large, so great for the vapour! i flew it at my grandma's house, bumped and crashed into fhalf the stuff in the room, and like peter, to test the model of course! It does handle a crash very well, but the landing gear A frame on mine split so that was easily fixed/reinforced with some thin cyano. On tuesday i broke the prop on mine but luckily the shop got them in that day! so i will order one soon!

Well done, Parkzone! (it is good, but the weight was 15 grams, instead of the stated 12)

Sheldon