Multiplex Wingstabi

Broken Prop

I recently purchased one of these lovely pieces of kit, specifically the version combining a receiver with the gyro.

Setting the unit up has been OK, but I would like the module to be switchable (The gyro part that is, not the receiver sad). However although the unit has a setting for switching it on and off I cannot figure out how to assign it to a switch on my transmitter.

I use a Royal Evo 9 (with the latest updates)

Any help would be gratefully received as I feel that I am missing something simple here.

Pete

Advert

It's on page 8 in the manual but you have to assign a Tx switch/control to the channel you've selected to change gyro modes, if you set up 4 modes (takes two channels) then it automatically makes gyro mode 1 (on the channel with a two way switch) switch the gyro on/off, when on the other channel (3 way switch) you can change between the 3 gyro settings you've set up. (I've been reading up on this as I have one on the way!)

Thanks guys! I'll go away and try those out.

As an aside I got the MPX newsletter today. Both the Evo and the Profi have firmware updates available via the MPX Launcher (needs updating first). As a result the Profi download is much easier. The firmware now has a template for a Wingstabi, so I might try that as well.....

Thanks for the assistance. Good to know there are other MPX users out there!

Pete