Telemaster

No doubt I am teaching grandma to suck eggs but here goes

I recieved my copy of BMFA News and scanning through it I noticed an advert for Telemaster

Thought I would take a look and went on to the web

I was not allowed to look until I had joined RCUniverse.com. I did, and what a huge site. Forum threads with 2000 replies, pages and pages of it until the old brain box said do you want all this?. The answer truthfully is NO, so I signed off and came back to Modelflying.co.uk. Ah back to sanity. I obviously did not realize there were such sites, I dont doubt you do so there is the reference to grandma sucking eggs.

Think I will stick to what I know in future   Garry

Advert

Hi Garry

Dave Davis, sole proprietor of Telemaster Sales UK.

I didn't realise that the advert in the BMFA Journal featured the email address and not the website address, even though I'd already approved the advert. I knew that my computer skills were limited but had hoped that my proof-reading skills were better! As Richard said the website is: www.telemastersalesuk.co.uk.

I'll get something done about it for the next edition.

Happy Landings

David Davis

Thanks for that David

Had the six foot telemaster I think many many years ago and was looking for a bit of nostalgia having been out of the hobby for 15 yrs and only returning to it 12 months ago, and being amazed that it was all still there. Must be like riding a bike

All the best

Garry

• 1 month later...