RCM&E download price!!

Essjay

Visited my local supermarket today and noticed the latest issue on the shelf, but thought I won't buy it now I'll download a copy when I get home.

Now considering the shelf price of the mag is £4.99, which in itself is not cheap, I was flabbergasted to find the online price for download is £6.99 surprise, and no plan!.

To say I was taken aback was an understatement, especially when I checked on the "other" well known RC mag, which can be downloaded for a bargain price of £3.99

I don't subscribe (used to) as I found I was only interesed in certain articles, so I'd buy issues which interested me.

Reckon I should have got one off the shelf after all!!

Advert

I thought that must be wrong so I looked and could only find a price of 9 pounds for 3 months digital ( Direct debit - hate it!) or 36 pounds for 13 digital issues ( Credit card or Direct Debit )

Maybe your price is correct if buying just 1 digital issue but I couldn't actually find that. You do get access to the back issues online I think so you get more than if you bought 1 paper copy.