Blackstone Edge sloping - help needed

Hello all. Been a while since I've been on here to any extent and I'm sorry it's to ask a question! I've had a wander over to where I think I need to go for some flying, but I can't work out where to go. Can anyone offer any advice or (even better) is anyone going over there and would be happy to show a newbie the ropes? I'm on holiday in Hebden Bridge until Friday and would love to get some flying in.

Advert

Someone else may come forward yet Simon, as l cannot be there this particular Sunday, due to another event flying power.

But, if you descend on the road where the Blackstone Edge rocks are on your left, then 2/3rds down the hill, you will see the flyers cars parked on the left, and the flyers half way up Blackstone sloping

From Rochdale

If you ascend the road towards Blackstone, with Rochdale behind you, about 1/3rd of the way up this road, in relation to the summit, you will see the cars parked on the right, with slopers flying on the right