Tony's hurri retracts!

Advert

I have real cheap mechanical retracts taken from an old ARTF, powered by one servo and after about 4 years it is still flying superb.

C of G as shown on the plan and this plane is a delight to fly, does not stall unless you stop it in the air, slows right down for landing, and with the thick wing is so stable in flight.

dsc00653 (copy).jpg

Enjoy.

Darryl

Edited By Djay on 03/07/2017 11:39:32

Take your pick, pay up front for E-Flite ones or have a running battle with very cheap HK ones, down side with the latter if they fail to come down it may be more than a cost of a retract (I run a 3 bladed prop + under fuselage cowls).

I would go with the E-flite ones personally, but then again I have more than enough things on the bench.

What size Hurricane is it?

Hello Den, I recently bought a set of Aircraft Mechanics 120's. Cost is about half way between E-Flight and HK.

They look to be very well made and work well on the bench. I'm putting them in a Mick Reeves Focke Wulf 190D. I have not used them in action. They may be an option for you. Regards Graeme

• 1 year later...