Digifleet Gear

Hi Guys....

....yes it's me, the perennial DigiFleet nut. With some of your help I have completed my collection with enough to see me to my (Imminent) retirement. I am busy renewing batteries, checking connections and double range checking and I should be ready.

I am missing one thing though - an instruction manual for my pair of HF7 transmitters. If you have one, know of one or can borrow one I can scan it and return it (all postage costs paid)

Any and all help greatly appreciated...!

Advert

Robert, I've just had a chat with my father-in-law, Ernie Strutt, who was a partner in Fleet Control Systems. He doesn't remember a set called HF7. Are you sure you've got the correct name? If you can post a picture of the Tx then we can probably identify it, and I'll have a look amongst my assorted instructions.

Ernie still comes flying with me when the weather's good, still using his MX-7.

Trevor

Many thanks for your reply but the flyer who sold me the set came up trumps and found the original manual. It appears that the HF7 (Fixed wing, twin engine and helicopter) instructions were adddes as an insert into the standard PCM manual.

In case it jogs Ernies memory I have scanned the insert but cannot paste it. If you are interested the send me a pm with your email address,

Rob

Wonderful to hear Ernie is still flying. I remember the discussions he and I had at shows and in the shop bemoaning the state of modelling ! I retired my Fleet gear long long ago now, but still have the odd Fleet Servo in things. Ernie had the most spectacularly hairy ears that I've ever seen ! I hope he's kept that up