Sarik Hobbies - Good Service

Advert

• 4 months later...

I ordered bits for a Denis Bryant Chipmunk, plan , canopy and cowel from Sarik and all received within 2 weeks, all well packed up in a strong box, the only problem is they are now offering 10% discount off their prices to celebrate the 100 years of RAF , but its worth the extra to keep all the plans etc. available, lets hope that Sarik can remain in buisness for the long term in these uncertain times.

• 3 months later...

I tried ordering a Panther autogyro kit from the website, it took my order and my money but now Sarik have emailed to say that they don't have cutting files and don't know when they will have them. I wouldn't mind quite so much if I hadn't discussed the kit with them over the phone just last week before ordering it! What a way to run a business.

• 2 years later...

Just wanted to compliment Sarik on the BT Hurricane kit I just received. From order to delivery was around 2 weeks and the standard all round is very good. There were a few parts improperly cut on sheets but then there were replacements put in so clearly they had been individually checked. The cowl is very tidy and canopy looks perfect. The general quality of the wood is excellent so credit where it is due.

Thanks to the guys at Sarik