Pilot Model 1/3 Jungmann

Morning all, I'm looking for info on the Pilot 1/3.5 Jungmann from the early eighties.

I really need a CG range and elevator movements would also be very handy as the elevators no doubt are very powerful, I've looked around but can find very little info and only a couple of videos of models flying.

The model was built in around 81-82 and started life with a Tartan twin 44cc glow but now has a new Super Tigre 3250, the Tartan kept having bearing failures (think they were needle roller on the conrods?)

It was built by my lifelong friend Tony Grubb who taught me to fly back then and I remember seeing it being test flown as an 8 year lad it was very impressive!

Tony died just over a year ago and his widow wanted the model to continue to fly which is what I've promised her but I need more info, I've no doubt the current balance won't be far off but with no plans or instructions I'm guessing a bit and comparing it to other Jungmann plans of different scales which isn't the best.

Hopefully someone will have some first hand knowledge of the design.

Advert