Chapter One Aileron Wing

DeeBee1

Anyone know where I can get the plan for the Chapter One aileron wing published with the November 2015 issue? Sarik don't supply it and UKMags only stock back-issues to 2017. There are no issues for sale on eBay or Magazine Exchange.

Any ideas appreciated.

Advert

• 5 years later...

Hi, I have manage to accumulate the articles and plan for the original( Without ailerons). Does anybody have a copy of the plan for the wing with ailerons,that appears to be the only thing missing.

Thanks

Bas

21 minutes ago, Basil said:

Hi, I have manage to accumulate the articles and plan for the original( Without ailerons). Does anybody have a copy of the plan for the wing with ailerons,that appears to be the only thing missing.

Thanks

Bas

I must apologise to you all. I have in fact found a download of that plan, however I am having trouble printing it/moving it so that I can get a full size print.

The new wing has a sermi symetrical shape, different from the original. Surely  this mean the wing mount shape will be different ?.

Bas

Kevin, hello, hope you are well. The drawing you show is the one I have , that I got from you I believe !.I have had trouble in moving it from my downloads to somw where I can do something with !!!!.

Have you built it ?. The oringinal wing did not have ailerons, this wing is a different profile and I assume  the 'Seat in the fuse' will hav e to be modified. If so how do you set the new angle( Angle of attack). Seems to raise some issues. Many thanks.

Bas

Hello out there. Has anybody built this wing ? . Some one must have, although its been a long time since the onset. The new Aileron wing has a symetrical shape, unlike the flat bottom one. How do you line up the new one with the old when mounting the wing on the fuse' ?.  Do you overlay them keeping the frt-back  in line with a line thru' LE and TE? seems logical to me but............... letting this line dictate the wing angle. 'Answers on a post card please, the closing date is .............' thats what they used to say on the radio, some years ago admittedly, but that shows my age !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just trying to make light and keep going. Thanks for those of you that may have some info. No urgentcey with this as its been in the pipe line for some while as Kevin must have been aware.

Bas

Hi, once again I have gone thru all of the articles, kindly sent to me by Kevin. I have found the references to a procedure to encompass the new elevator wing. I must apologies to you all, especially Kevin. Sorry but I have had a bit on at the moment.

many thanks.

Bas