coming back

Phil  Claridge

hi there i ve been lurking on the forum for a few months since i sold all my models and gear due to 2 heart attacks 2 strokes diabetes and kidney disease but having flown my brothers electric glider the bug has returnedlaughthe stroke has messed up all my left side making my hand arm head very touch sensitive and i cant walk very far so i bought today 3 small models today at a salisbury swap meet £50 for all 3 all electric i will not get any ic as a prop strike would be agonycrying i am going to try to keep them within the confines of the patch so i dont have to walk to far as the patch is surrounded by crops and a poo farm my brother lost his cougar in a field of maise there and gave up after searching for 2 hours went back after harvesting and found one servo and some covering crying.just got to get some bateries and recievers and a charger and i.m go to gowink

Advert

Hi Phil , I remember you telling us before that you had had some health problems so I am glad you are now making some effort to get into the fresh air and have fun with some model flying again. You may be pleased to know that the 3 planes you gave me to repair still survive, the 'Super Air' and the 'Victor Meldrew Fun Fly' plus one other. The latter needs more lead in the nose , however the Super Air flew perfectly last year but could do with a few more flights.

Best Wishes,

Mikep3300341.jpg

pb080197.jpg

Edited By Mike Etheridge 1 on 14/10/2018 22:01:07