Multiplex which next model

hello simon,the M/P easy glider is like a milk float for performance but a nice sedate flyer.for your next model you mention you want a MP model?...I would broaden your search and look at other models.if you want foam have a look at Stan Yeo's web site....he has some decent proven models that fly well and don't mind getting bumped in on landing..

ken anderson...ne....1..bumped in dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 21/10/2018 09:32:58

How about a Blizzard. Mine is a pure glider and has a ballast tube in the fuselage. It's fixed to a ply plate put in the fuselage before the 2 halves are fixed together, it takes about 200gms of lead. In a 20-25 mph wind 80-100 gms is enough. I've flown it in 50+ winds with no problems well almost no problems, and it's easy to repair. Leading edges have a strip of clear gorilla tape. It's fairly quick and even has a bit of whistle to it.

Just looking on the net and it looks like they now discontinued and hard to get hold of, I should have ordered 2