Message not there in in box

Stearman65

I placed an add in the classifieds this morning. Later I got an email saying someone had replied & there was a link. I clicked the link but the latest message is a week old, today's isn't showing. Any ideas, could the sender have changed their mind & deleted their message???crying

Posted by Stearman65 on 05/01/2019 10:27:37:

I placed an add in the classifieds this morning. Later I got an email saying someone had replied & there was a link. I clicked the link but the latest message is a week old, today's isn't showing. Any ideas, could the sender have changed their mind & deleted their message???crying

Or could it be it's someone I crossed off my Christmas card list??? (Ignore Member). How do I get that reversed?blush

Posted by Stearman65 on 05/01/2019 12:44:21:

Or could it be it's someone I crossed off my Christmas card list??? (Ignore Member). How do I get that reversed?blush

Go to 'My Postings'. There is a button for 'My Ignored Members' at the start of the pagethumbs up

Pete

ps Ikura beat me to it!smile

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 05/01/2019 13:04:01

Posted by Pete B - Moderator on 05/01/2019 13:03:08:
Posted by Stearman65 on 05/01/2019 12:44:21:

Go to 'My Postings'. There is a button for 'My Ignored Members' at the start of the pagethumbs up

Pete

ps Ikura beat me to it!smile

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 05/01/2019 13:04:01

Thanks done it.blush