RC Castle

Alan, you could try emailing them at [email protected] which is on their contacts page. They have a facebook site here, the last entry is' Happy New Year 2019' so they could still be trading but my experience of Hong Kong is that businesses move around a lot. I was passing a shop one day and made a mental note to call in the next day when I had more time. The next day I found the shop had not only closed but was being completely gutted. The following day a new business had opened in the premises! Hong Kong;- a fast moving 24h kind of place.

Edited By Piers Bowlan on 30/04/2019 06:24:11

I have used them many times for spares for Freewing planes , and EDF fans their prices are the best and he" adjusts" the customs declaration to keep import costs to a minimum . Standard delivery costs for items usually take about 2 weeks to arrive, if you can specify Singapore airlines at an additional cost should get your bits in about a week.The service is fantastic he keeps you advised by E mail usually by return.There was a video of his unit on U tube not long ago you would not believe what he has stocked in something that looks as big as a garage.

Hey lads,

Thanks so much for your replies that's great! Brilliant stuff so.

Kevin thanks a million for the offer, I am after a prop, spinner and retract gear. Poor Fw190 has been marinating in self pity waiting to be repaired!

Cheers lads, great to hear your positive feedback!

Thanks

Alan

Just back from a days flying.

Are these the bits you need Alan?

dscf0454.jpg

Fresh out of props, but there are two spinners, landing gear and a fresh set of doors and legs.

I may even have the door sequencer somewhere as well.

Make me a sensible offer and they are yours.

PM me to discuss.

Kev

Edited By Kevin Fairgrieve on 30/04/2019 19:23:37