Thanks BMFA

gangster

Although I have already mentioned it on another thread I feel this is worthy of its own I believe heartfelt thanks are due to theBMFA for the phenomenal amount of work they have done for us on the CAA registration. They must have achieved the very best outcome they could get for us under the circumstances. On top of that the club portal is a dream to use for club admin people and I was able to update every bodies records quickly we are an ancient bunch in our club but not all of us were born on 1/1/1901 Well done all I guess you have a very busy week or so before you so wish you all a great Christmas and a well earned rest

Advert

I agree with all you say Gangster. Only quirk I have found with the Portal is that if adding a new member whos birthday you don't know is you are asked to input 01/01/1901 but the year selector only goes back to 1905.smileysmiley

Other than that I have found it a useful tool.

John

edited for bad spelling

Edited By John Tee on 14/12/2019 13:45:39

Yes, well done BMFA and thank you.

Have a wonderful Christmas, I know you will be busy what with renewals and questions though.

2020 looks like being a busy year too,with the changes in July. I hope that Grant Shapps remains in charge of Transport as a 'friendly face', we need it (I'm not being political here, any friend in H of C is to be treasured).