2020 Six Nations Rugby Union.

john stones 1 - Moderator

Seemed to take the England team a long time to get their heads around kicking in that wind. Scotland really lost it in the lineouts and towards the end with scrums. So Eddy packing his subs bench with forwards paid off - just. A game that could have easily ended with a Scotland win or more likely a draw. Ireland and France (most likely) to be the favourites for the Grand Slam unless England can beat Ireland and someone beats France.

Advert

Posted by fly boy3 on 08/02/2020 17:31:49:

All home nations will have to improve by 2022. I have just been informed that World Cup holder S Afrika are joining the six nations, so it will be the seven nations as Italy are not going to be relegated. Cheers

Errrr, are they so great? I don't think they are a slam dunk for invincible appellation. Won a Cup.

Edit, best shut up.

Edited By Don Fry on 08/02/2020 19:54:54

Enjoyed that. Didn't work out who's getting better, and who's going back.

Having reviewed my rant yesterday, am I just plumb wrong. I don't think I ever played in those conditions, but I was coached, keep it in hand. Kick if you think you know where it will end up, otherwise, keep the ball. No one ever scored against you if you have the ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Eyes down Ron. Best of luck. Now I had good weather to day. After a good week. Maidened a Panic last Saturday. Found 20 litres of diesel washed up by the floods. Fixed a favourite Flair D VII wot had been sitting forlorn forever. And today broke the Panic I maidened last week. Totally rhubarbed. Destroyed. Ran out of ideas and altitude. No lack of speed. So be careful what you wish for. I'll build another, at least I know the snags now.

Anyway, after seeing the second half of Italy Scotland, expecting better.