First rate customer service - T9HobbySport

I'd just like to let folks know about the superb customer service I've received recently from T9Hobbysport, which goes well beyond the norm.

My models are split fairly well between Spektrum radio for the powered models and Frsky which I use for all of my gliders and a smaller number of powered models. I'd fettled a couple of gliders and discovered I was right out of Frsky receivers. so ordered up a couple from T9.

The package arrived promptly and the postie did his usual, putting it on the step, knocking on the door and stepping back. My wife opened the door and brought the package as he asked how we were doing. With Covid19 I've been giving any deliveries a spray with disinfectant and then leaving them a couple of days on the floor.

So a couple of days later I emptied the package and found that only part of the order was there, the two receivers were not there. I contacted T9 to see if they had been missed off the order by mistake and Richard got back to me straight away to confirm that they had been sent. He also suggested weighing the package to see if the weight agreed with what they had weighed to get the postage. We did that and the weight was nowhere near the weight that had been sent.

I asked Richard to hang on until I'd had a chance to ask the postie if a couple of little black boxes had been rolling around his van, or in the bottom of his post sack and it was a couple of days before I was able to do that. However there was no joy from the postie and I can only assume that the RXs must have gone missing in transit somewhere further back on their journey.

Richard immediately offered to send replacements for the missing Rxs. I said that I'd prefer if I made another order for some other bits and pieces and suggested to just pop one replacement RX in the package, that way we'd split the loss. He wouldn't hear of it and the T9 folks had already sent the receivers out before I made the second order by post and they just arrived this morning.

The communications and customer service from Richard and T9Hobbysport have been second to none and I cannot praise them enough. -Highly recommended.

Edited By leccyflyer on 25/04/2020 11:47:56

Advert