It gets really annoying & very bad practice when the company takes your order & you pay for it & you go back to check on the order a few days later & there is flags up on half the order that says its a backorder. waiting for new stock. There is no need for this & getting BS answers from Hobbyking makes it even worse. Computers work at milions to times a second & can easily tell what's in stock within a second. Got a refund & Won't be using this company again.
I wouldn't mind, but I persevered with using their unbelievably slow website.
Well, that's my gripe over. lol

Quit the reverse experience for me, I asked to be notified when some covering film came back into stock in either the EU or UK warehouse. Got an email of Friday to say it was in stock in the EU one so placed an order for this plus some more batteries, all package up and sent out on Sunday (same as last time), expect to get it by the end of the week.

As a matter of interest do you select 'in stock only' when searching?

Search all & it told me the far east was the only place it was all in stock. I could have got some from the EU, GB & the far east. So I opted for the far east as it was supposedly all in stock, otherwise, their shipping gets ridiculous if you order from all three.. The annoyance is taking an order when they know full well the items are not in stock & don't inform you. They expect you to check the order. The other bad practice they have showing an item that normally costs £30 & on sale for £2.50. You think I will have one of those & when you get to the check out your P&P has gone up buy £20+. Definitely won't use them again. I get fewer problems with Bangood.& they are not always the best. lol.

Posted by john stones 1 on 05/05/2020 19:41:23:

I always visit the cart before confirming an order, lot of faffing to find out if it's in stock. Didn't know there was an "In stock" option. Cheers Ron. yes

It was all in stock when I ordered, this is why I ordered. It was about 5-6 days later when I checked the symbols showed up for backorder. What's worse is they don't inform you of this & there is me thinking I will get the items soon.

Nigel. It's very, very slow. A rep told me it was because they are very busy. i replied: With sorting out complaints.