Very fast delivery from Banggood China

I ordered a brushless inrunner on 1/7/20 from Banggood China warehouse and it arrived on 9/7/20. I think that is the fastest shipping I have ever had from any Chinese supplier. I am still waiting for an order placed with HK EU warehouse on 29/6/20.

Posted by Barryorbik on 11/07/2020 10:37:55:

I have seen and increase in their delivery speed of late too, which seems to be linked to them charging postage now.

Barry

I don't mind paying the small delivery charge if it gives this sort of delivery speed. BTW no sooner had I started this thread than the postie delivered the HK stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not bashing HK in any way ................. I have posted several times praising HK. I have bought dozens of items off them over the years and only had one issue that was resolved extremely quickly.

I am finding their (discontinued) Spacewalker kit irritating as it is not very good - poor cutting and no plan or meaningful instructions. On the other hand I have had some excellent HK products.... and I have no qualms ordering from them again.

I was just trying to reinforce the original posting of good service from Banggood.........

GG