Volz Servo Arms

Does anyone know where I could get an output arm (or two) for a Volz Microstar servo? Either original or an alternative - none of the many arms in my collection would fit properly.

I'd rather stick with these original good quality servos in a rather vintage ex F5b glider which are appreciably smaller than the wing servos I've got.

The original UK agent doesn't seem to stock Volz products and there's little on the 'net that I've found to suggest they are still on the market.

Volz used to offer a 5 year guarantee, but since those are 30 years old I doubt you could invoke that now smiley.

They seem to have abandoned the model market and gone industrial, but perhaps using their current contact page might result in info regarding arm specification or compatibility.

I have a box of old servo arms from that era so will bring them along next week in case there are still any Volz in there. In the meantime perhaps someone else may chime in with an offer.

Dick

Thanks Dick. I have a feeling that you looked for some for me a couple of years ago - the one arm I did find in my spares collection at that time and seemed to fit has stripped its splines - but hopefully there might still be one lurking in your historical collection! Unusually, these servos seem smaller than modern equivalents and it would require some surgery to fit replacements.