New forum section added today

Advert

Nice to know there are a few female model aircraft enthusiasts around, it does tend to be a male dominated hobby.

As David said the best bet is to trade with people you know,  on my ISP we have our own newsgroups and you have to be a subscriber to the ISP to use them and a couple of times a year we have a get-together for a meal and drink over the weekend, why dont we organise something simular for the occassional swap-meet or whatever?,

regards,      Terry

Terrence,

Your "picture" prolly doesn't encourage contact from female modellers. Where is your group located geographically? It's OK us southerners agreeing to meet up, but if it's in the dales, that's a whole lot more difficult than Bristol, etc. No offence to Londoners, but their city is dirty, cramped and still full of traffic!!!!!

Regards, Rob

I am up in Shropshire just north of Ironbridge, for glider folksis we have the Long Mynd, Clee Hills, Styperstones and a few other big lumpy bits of real estate, the avatar I nicked from Uncle Willies site in the U.S and he is a true southerner rebel, says what he thinks but more important he thinks before he says,

regards,        Terry