Servo Travel Problem on Spektrum DX9- Help Needed!

Tosh McCaber

I have a puzzling problem. I'm in the process of putting my Phoenix 2000 back together, after a crash. I've relocated the rudder/ elevator servos to the tailplane, to counter nose heaviness. However, all my Tx settings are as they were before the accident.

On checking the elevator servo, I noticed that it had a lot less travel than the others onboard. So I swapped with another servo- the replacement servo had the same anmount of movement- less than 3/4 of the travel compared to the other channels.

I checked the servo travel box on the DX9- they are all set at 100%. On resetting the offending servo channel to the maximum 150%, the servo travel is getting near to the other channels, but not quite.

But I can't think how this is happening. I tweaked various options in my previous setup, for tuning the plane to fly as I wanted it. However, I'm baffled.

ps, I should say that it takes me all my time to try to master all the ins and outs of the DX9!!

Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to where else I should look?

Edited By Tosh McCaber on 16/08/2020 13:58:23

Advert