Hollein introduction glider

Admin if in wrong place please move

So while tidying up I've noticed some parts left over so ive checked the instructions and there's no mention of it in English or German.

20200923_192429.jpg

So ive found where they are supposed to be they seem to be a wing/fuselage holder20200923_192447.jpg 20200923_192500.jpgmy question is should this be attached are they needed

Also should the edges of the wing flare be rounded off ta.20200923_192342.jpg

Advert

James, I have an un-started Introduction kit in my "yet to build" pile. Before I bought the kit I downloaded a Word doc file that has an English translation of it's instructions, also a pdf file of an English translation of it's sister kit, the "Inside F5b". Both were posted in the RC group site by builders.
The Inside is similar to the Introduction but with aileron wings.

If it's any help I can email you both files, just send me a PM with your email address.

Posted by James Humphreys 1 on 23/09/2020 20:19:29:

So ive found where they are supposed to be they seem to be a wing/fuselage holder

my question is should this be attached are they needed

I built a Höllein Innovation. It has a similar arrangement for positively locating the leading edge of the wing with the part "Flächendübel" - wing anchor.

Are you contemplating using only the lip on top of the fuselage to hold the leading edge of the wing down? I doubt that would stop the wing from rotating away from square so I think yes, they are needed.