Build series - pick a plane

With the falklands anniversary but a few months down the road - what about a Pucara? Twin engined, trike undercarriage, T-tail.

Some kit manufacturers seem to be responding to the anniversary with new vulcan kits (jet smart where are you when we need you!). Would be good to have something to set it off.

Alistair

Advert

Right ok guys, enough. Thank you ever so much for your suggestions. We'll now have a look at your posts. As you can see there's a pretty wide spread of subjects.
I wasn't allowed to vote and sadly no one chose my Favourite the Sea Fury :-( ho hum.

Will report back soon and present a final shortlist for you all to pick from.

David.

• 2 weeks later...
Yoiks tallyho! the MB5 very tasty,however,
Beaufighter, Magister, Avro 504,or how about a Ben Buckle Super 60 updated as a camera carrier.....airborne shots of the shows..signed by the RCM&E team of course.
one is spoiled for choice,Kingfisher,yes,
Early mark Typhoon,(make your own mods),or..Fairey Battle,I had plans made for a Battle years ago. the list is endless.l

• 2 weeks later...
My vote goes to the sunderland ...

A flying boat is unusaul enogh to be very appealing to many people ... and you can have it in WW2 colours or civilian ...

My attempt at a 400 brushless Walrus, stand of scale, is progressing. Wings are built with engine pod in place .. just fitting the servo's in the fuselage.

If work permits i'll have it ready to test fly in a couple of days ..

• 1 year later...