RCModeler Focke Wulf Stosser

This months RCME has a wanted advert for the American RCModeler magazine March 1995.   I knew I had this mag in my collection ( given to me by a forum member in North Essex several years ago) but I wouldn't part with the actual copy but I was willing to scan a copy of any particular article that was needed.   When I found the magazine I noted that it contained 2 plans - Voodoo and the FW Stosser - I guessed the requirement was for the article for one of these plans.    I also guessed these articles and the plans would already be on Outerzone and sure enough somebody had already scanned the article.     So a quick phone call to the advert phone no gave the source of the article to the modeller building this interesting 83 inch design by Martin Fallandy. 

My point is that not everyone knows about Outerzone as a source not only of plans but also of the original article.    Loads of plans there and some books too.    One tip if you are searching for a plan - try every variation of the name - and or the designer's name or even just the magazine name.   Search for "RC Modeler" ( noting american spelling ) will come up with lots of plans you probably didn't know about!    Same with "RCME" or "Radio Modeller" but you probably know many of those designs already.

Advert

2 hours ago, kc said:

One tip if you are searching for a plan - try every variation of the name - and or the designer's name or even just the magazine name. 

...although in this particular instance searching on variants of "Stosser" may be inadvisable... ??

Edited by MattyB