1 in 10

Crash dummy

Things that guarantee bad weather:-

• You have all your models charged up and ready to fly
  • You have just finished a new model and want to test fly it
  • You have a weekend free to fly when ever you want

Things that guarantee good weather:-

• You have to work
  • You find you are one bit short to complete / repair a model and the shops have just shut
  • The one who must be obeyed wants you to go Christmas shopping 

• 2 weeks later...
? ... Completely unintended Eric. If i think the previous post can be replied to in one line, then thats all it gets. Ive read numerous of your posts Eric within the various threads on the site. Many of them consist of no more than a couple of words and a smilie! Nothing wrong with that of course if thats all it takes.

• 2 weeks later...
Drifting thread lol  but I agree there's nothing wrong with short posts. and yes bird strikes do happen well buzzard strikes they seem to prefer white aircraft especially twin stars they must think they're seagulls every time they show at our field most people just land for safety proper annoying  mind you if we scramble a twin jet they soon bu****er off

Thats the trouble with birds they're so much better at flying than we are  well than I am any way but I have discovered buzzards get confused if you pull verical as they dive towards you then stall turn and dive for a quick landing before they work it out you got to be quick though cos they are

Eric I Think I've seen your comments of birds not being able to follow a loop I'm sure it was that that convinced me to try and out manoeuvre, albeit temporarily, the buzzards and as i pulled vertical the 1st time they veered of giving an unusually quick thinking me the chance to stall turn and get out of the sky pronto if I'd had a more agile plane I might have considered going into combat with them  but then the tree huggers would've had a field day I'm sure the great buzzard is protected over here